Primary & recycled limestone supplier in London
Crushed limestone is a hard-wearing aggregate, commonly used as a sub-base for patios, driveways and roads.
It is a high quality alternative to crushed concrete, with less fines and is considered the benchmark for quality when used beneath highways and construction projects.
Limestone can be graded to many sizes and used for various purposes, including:
- Drainage layers
- Retaining walls
- Road sub-layers
- Land filling
Type 1 MOT
MOT Type 1 is recommended for use in highway works, sub bases, drives and roadways.
Particle sizes are from 40mm down to dust, allowing for excellent compaction whilst still maintaining load bearing abilities.
This limestone aggregate is graded to 2-6mm per particle. Most of the fines (dust) are filtered out making it ideal for drainage.
This type of aggregate can be used for a neutral visible finish, where dust would be unsuitable.
The larger grading on this primary aggregate makes it suitable for areas where fines would be problematic.
If you require other sizes/grades of limestone, get in contact with our helpful team on 0208 226 4141 and we'll source it!
Other Materials Available for Delivery
Why Choose Anytime Aggregates
- Our operators & drivers have years of experience in London
- We handle varying load sizes and unclear pickup times
- We always get the job done within YOUR timeframe
- We can even collect from one site & deliver to another
- Our team aims to always be friendly & approachable
- We have service levels suitable for every project budget