A grab hire lorry is a great value alternative to hiring a skip
Anytime Aggregates Grab Hire services allow you to leave your waste soil or rubble in a pile, which is then collected by a lorry with an articulated grab arm.
This service is ideal for large quantities of unmanageable aggregate and earth, popular with building projects.
How does our grab hire work?
Our grab lorries are available in a number of sizes to suit the location and the amount waste being collected.
The lorry and operator will arrive and park up at the destination of your choosing, then begin to pick up waste directly from the ground with the articulated grab arm. Waste is placed on the bed of the lorry until the ground is cleared.
The attached grab arm will pick up waste up to 8m in all directions, but we are happy to move to multiple locations around the collection site. Regular sized walls and fences are not an obstacle, as the crane will reach over these.
Our London grab hire lorries can carry a maximum of 16 tonnes of waste, which is equivalent to a pile of mixed waste around 12m².
Why Choose Anytime Aggregates
- Our operators & drivers have years of experience in London
- We handle varying load sizes and unclear pickup times
- We always get the job done within YOUR timeframe
- We can even collect from one site & deliver to another
- Our team aims to always be friendly & approachable
- We have service levels suitable for every project budget