Tipper Hire is a cost effective way to supply & remove materials
If your construction or demolition site has diggers or shovel machines available, tipper Hire is an ideal way to provide rapid removal and supply of materials.
Unlike a grab lorry, a tipper does not have a crane for lifting, leaving more room available for transport.
At Anytime Aggregates our 32 tonne tipper trucks can carry up to 20 tonnes of waste or aggregate material. We can even combine delivery and collection for a very cost effective transport option.
How does our tipper hire service work?
Our tipper lorries are available in a number of sizes to suit the location and the amount waste to be collected/delivered.
The lorry will arrive and park up at the destination of your choosing, with access needed for the rear tipping point where aggregates are being dropped off.
Your building or demolition site will need to provide diggers or shovel machines with capacities of over 8 tonnes, since the tipper has no grab arm.
Our grab and tipper lorries have full safety specification, including Side Scan, Reverse Camera, Cyclist Safety Rails and Location Trackers.
Why Choose Anytime Tipper Hire
- Our operators & drivers have years of experience in London
- We handle varying load sizes and unclear pickup times
- We always get the job done within YOUR timeframe
- We can even collect from one site & deliver to another
- Our team aims to always be friendly & approachable
- We have service levels suitable for every project budget