Expert land remediation services for development sites in London
Our land remediation services are available if your development site needs stabilising and preparing prior to building works. This includes initial investigations, simple site clearances, excavation earthworks and treatment of contaminants.
We appreciate the development challenges presented by brownfield or contaminated sites, so we make the process as simple as possible, offering full support and explanations of the processes to our customers.
- Primary ground investigation and site review
- Site risk assessment and suggestions
- Earthworks and ground preparation
- Soil stabilisation and improvement
- Re-use of recovered aggregate
- Contaminant treatment where necessary
Ground contamination options
This treatment is particularly suitable for metals and PCBs. Problem materials are fully encased in a shell of lime, cement or organic polymers.
This serves to immobilise problem materials and prevent further contamination buy fully surrounding target areas.
This process uses chemical reactions to convert various contaminants into an safer, immobile form, preventing further leaching and damage.
This method can be used with contaminants such as heavy metals, tars, resins, PAHs and petroleum hydrocarbons, depending on the scale and positioning.
In-Situ Capping (ISC)
Capping involves creating a barrier over contaminated material, preventing entry of moisture and exit of gases or other harmful emissions.
The barrier is a thick impermeable layer, combined with a sand/gravel drainage layer to divert water away. A top layer of vegetation provides support and controls run-off.
This process can treat contaminated material by altering and optimising environmental conditions to stimulate growth of microorganisms.
This allows the natural degradation of pollutants such as nitrate, perchlorate, oxidised metals, chlorinated solvents, explosives and propellants.
Why Choose Anytime Aggregates
- Our operators & drivers have years of experience
- We handle varying load sizes and unclear pickup times
- We always get the job done within YOUR timeframe
- We can even collect from one site & deliver to another
- Our team aims to always be friendly & approachable
- We have service levels suitable for every project budget